Colors of Joy: A Woman's Guide for Self-Discovery, Balance, and Bliss
Colors of Joy is a 12 week journal program that features journal writing, affirmations, reflection, and color energy activities to help you experience more joy and peace in daily living. Guided journaling activities are color-coded, and compliment the theme and affirmation of the week. Topics range from love, goal setting, mindfulness, friendship, personal growth, joy, health and spirituality, to forgiveness, emotional support, self-validation, and gratitude. Colors of Joy offers tips and techniques for improved self-care and its' exercises and ideas help you love and approve of yourself and others wholeheartedly.
Colors of Joy is available at the following fine shops:
- Alphagraphics, 7306 N. Oracle (Oracle and Ina), Tucson, AZ
- Alphagraphics, 4811 E. Grant Rd. (Grant and Swan), Tucson, AZ
- Crystal Magic, 1 N. San Francisco St., Flagstaff, AZ
- Mostly Books, 6208 E Speedway Blvd (at Wilmot), Tucson, AZ
- Salon Nevaeh, 7831 E. Wrightstown Rd., Suite 101 (at Pantano), Tucson, AZ
- The Seasoned Woman, 5460 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ
- Order it on Amazon.com at goo.gl/3GN3pP
- If you Prefer, Order it Here www.nancyandreswriter.com/contact-me. Order an autographed copy of Colors of Joy: A Woman’s Guide for Self-Discovery, Balance, and Bliss by calling Align Publishing LLC at 520-299-3547 or send an order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The journal is $18.50 per copy (check or money orders only). Shipping and applicable tax is extra. For details about wholesale prices or bulk orders, please contact the office.
Here's what happy readers think:
This is Minka R. with Nancy Andres at a book signing
"Beautifully colored and thoughtfully written. The book is full of wonderful suggestions. Gentle ideas to help us reflect and explore our feelings. It is great light and easy to approach. I love it and use it to add richness and meaning to my everyday life. I bought this book for 2 of my dear friends." Minka, Tucson, AZ
Robin Peel from Tucson Arizona commented. "Colors of Joy"-A multi-hued Guide to Inner Exploration by Author Nancy Andres reminds me to relax and appreciate the effect color has on my mood and emotions. The affirmations guide my thoughts and reflections about who I am, and who I am becoming. I especially recommend this book for women who want to expand their self-awareness and explore the richness of their inner lives."
"Colors of Joy: A Woman's Guide For Self-Discovery, Balance, and Bliss by Nancy Andres is a remarkable book. It incorporates fun exercises, that act as both an affirmation and a meditative practice. Working through this book helped me reflect on my life, and get more centered. I adore this book. It is a book I would highly recommend. Makes a great gift too." Quote from an Amazon Customer.
Marianne Cannon wrote, "COLORS OF JOY: A Woman’s Guide for Self-Discovery, Balance and Bliss by Nancy Andres is a book that makes me smile. It's one of those books that I say to myself, 'Just do it.' I may not understand what the exercises will 'do' for me, but I've found that each eventually helps me understand myself better or make discoveries from and build new meanings for myself. That word 'self' keeps popping up, like popcorn pops. It happens slowly at first, and then an explosion of ideas and insights enters my mind."
“I enjoyed this book. Learning to use colors with meditation and feeling awesome.” Xochiquetzal Kazantzis, an Amazon Review.
The articles, blog posts, and information on this website are provided for entertainment and educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.
85710 520-299-3547 email@example.com